Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Skyline: The Kirakami Story

This guy at work asked me to fix this laptop his daughter bought off of Craig's List.
I bring it home to look at it and the guy says the lady who sold it "took the brains out".

I take a look, and it still has a harddrive on it.
I pull it out and start browsing around, looking to see what's on it.
I go into "My Documents" and there's a whole bunch of pictures on there of this girl sucking dicks and they're obviously personal pictures.
Kirakami closes it quick as shit and starts freaking out because obviously he's never seen a girl sucking a dick before, and runs downstairs to talk to our mom about the computer.
I jump up, move the pictures over to his computer and set one of the pictures as the backgroup picture on his desktop. I run to my room, sit down and wait. He goes into his room and all I hear is "OH FUCK! WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?" and I couldn't hear anything else he was saying because I was laughing so hard.
He starts right clicking and trying everything to get the picture off the screen, and he's yelling "HOW DO IT GET IT OFF MY SCREEN? HOW DO I CHANGE IT BACK?"

No comments:

Post a Comment